We started Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) today and it was AWESOME! I am so excited to see what God has in store as we study the book of Acts. I honestly took 4 pages of notes and wish I could have taken more. Such amazing truths!
I have had a handful of friends tell me that I should do BSF or Community Bible Study. (Thank you, Emily, for inviting us) They said that the kids program is out of this world. Well, let me tell you they were right! The children are not just the 'nursery' playing but they are in a class being prayed for, learning some of the same things we are learning, and singing hymns. Now don't get me wrong there is lots of playing- Andrew said his favorite thing about class was "playing with play-doh, cars, and side walk chalk". When I asked him what he learned he said, "the HOLY Bible". Love him! Andrew was so excited to 'his class' today. This morning he asked to carry his book bag with his bible and car in it.
I asked Andrew if I could take his picture before his first day of BSF and he said, "yes, but I want to make this silly face"
I had to chase Nathanael to get a picture... he is not a fan of the camera... then again what 17 month old is? But isn't he adorable!
Mark was home after BSF and snapped a few pictures of us.. just to prove I was in their lives too :)






3 comments:
Okay, this is hysterical. I'm starting to find out how alike we really are! I'm a Co-Leader in the Children's Program at BSF in Conyers and my kids have been going ever since there were allowed to attend. :) Jonah went as soon as he turned 2 and Esther Grace was there right out of the hospital. It is A.MAY.ZING. This is my 5th year and every 1st day I get teary-eyed at how grateful I am for obedient, faithful leaders that volunteer week after week. You are going to fall in love with Him all over again...just you wait!
YEAAA it is awesome. When I think of BSF, I think... ice cream. Love knowing we get to go and just fill up on rich stuff! And our kids are getting filled up, too!!! SO fun to do it together!
Fun! We do CBS and absolutely love it. If the kids program is anything like CBS's it's amazing.
Post a Comment