Monday, September 12, 2011

preschool board


As I was planning for Andrew's preschool time, I realized it would be much easier if I had everything I wanted to review with him daily in one place. So I came up with this 'preschool board'.

If you want to use any of this for your family here is where I got it. Just click!

The top right is our character trait or habit 
Let's sing the books of the Bible- she has a video of her singing
My ABC Bible Verse - print out from Rock Star Preschool
Shapes
Numbers
Site word - it goes along with our letter of the week
Weather
Letter of the week flashcards - I bought from Target... I think :)


Please share any great resources you have!

2 comments:

Kristen Keeling said...

I didn't know you were going to homeschool! Jonah goes to a church preschool right now but I'm praying through homeschool right now. We do BSF (Bible Study Fellowship....LOVE it) right now and I'm struggling with whether or not to homeschool. Getting a lot of clear answers from the Lord on both sides of the issue. Seriously...how is that even possible?! :) It's encouraging to see other "normal" people want to do it too. :)

The Jones Family said...

Oh girl, I know... we are taking it year by year and praying through it. I will 100% confess I was judgmental and had awful stereotypes of homeschoolers- The Duggars. HA! So many of my best friends are homeschooling and I know have a TRUE picture of what hameschool can be.. it excites me and scares me :) I have SO many thoughts and ideas - we should talk on the phone sometime.