Thursday, November 17, 2011
Andy's first fish!
Andrew is on cloud nine! Mark took him on his first fishing trip and he caught a fish!!! I received a call from a little 3 1/2 year old boy who was jumping up and down with excitement saying, "I'm a fisherman mommy! I caught a fish ALL by myself!" And he really did. He reeled it in all on his own. He told Mark he wanted to bring the fish home to put in his fish tank. The things you will do for your children... yes, we have a new addition to our fish tank... I'm sure it won't last long. Is that wrong? Mark told Andrew that it will probably die soon. Andrew responded with, "that's ok daddy- we can eat it or put in in the freezer until it's ready to swim again". Oh boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
THAT is hilarious!!! I laughed out loud that whole time I read your post! He is so cute! :-)
Post a Comment