Once we got everything set up we rode through the woods and explored
then it was time for dinner....
| roasting hotdogs |
| enjoying the warm camp fire * notice the play guns are never far from the boys |
I was nervous about bedtime. I wasn't sure how well they would fall asleep in the camper out of their normal sleeping arrangements but they did awesome! At 8:00 PM I took them inside the camper but on their pj's, brushed teeth, sang our goodnight songs, and walked out. They did not make a sound and sleep wonderfully! My dad and I sat out by the camp fire and talked until 11:00PM. I don't know the last time dad and I had that much one on one time together. We quietly went in the camper without disturbing the boys. At 5:30 am Andy woke me up and said, "Isn't camping with Pop SO MUCH fun!!??" I said, "yes it is buddy, but go back to bed it's still dark outside". The sun came up about 6:ooAM and they were up for the day! Right after breakfast they 'hunted'....
| of course Nate had to follow Andrew's lead |
then we went for a walk ....
![]() |
| taking a little break |
next it was time for Pop to work with the tractor....
| he's tearing down a damn that beavers built |
| the boys watching Pop work |
after working the boys enjoyed riding the tractor through the woods....
a group shot before we left... we will be back!



No comments:
Post a Comment