We had a wonderful time celebrating Andrew on Saturday with family and friends!
It was perfect day for a birthday party at the park!
Andrew received wonderful gifts from his sweet friends. He is so thankful for each of them. We have played and played all weekend!
While Andrew was opening presents Nate decided to eat MORE cupcakes... This kiddos is a mess!
I am so thankful for the friends that the Lord has blessed us with.... I love theses ladies!
One big happy family! Mimi, Poppy, and Uncle Todd
After playing on the playground we decided it be fun to have a little baseball game.
I love this picture of Jake and his daughter Blythe running the bases together. So sweet!
Emily and I played with with the 'younger children' while the 'big kids' and daddies played baseball!
It really was such great day and Andrew had a wonderful time! On the way home from the party he kept talking about how much fun he had. Then he paused and said, "I'm so big. I'm four days old and now I know everything". Oh boy.

1 comment:
We loved celebrating one of our very most favorite boys ever!!! Such a fun time!
Post a Comment