Wednesday, March 28, 2012

He's a mess!

Monday morning we were upstairs getting ready for the day when Nate came to me and said, "yogurt mommy". I told to wait just a minute because my friend had just called. Shortly after Andrew walked up to me and said, "Mommy, what is the messy thing Nate is eating? He has it all over the place?". (not good). So I quickly go find Nate and he was COVERED with icing from his birthday cake and had a HUGE piece of cake in his hands. He was smiling the biggest smile and looked so proud of himself. I'm sure he was thinking.... I was hungry, I found food, look at me I'm a big boy now! ....I picked him up and followed the trail of icing and crumbs to find this in the middle of the kitchen floor. 


Left over birthday cake for breakfast..... who wouldn't want that? I'm glad he got the last piece :) 

No comments: