Wednesday, April 11, 2012
sweet night
A few weeks ago I received an email that was titled 'A Special Invite' from Christy Nockles. My heart skipped a beat because I love Christy! I love that she is one of our worship leaders, I love is all about JESUS and His glory, I love that she constantly seeks communion with Him, I love that God uses her songs to speak to me, I love that she is a suburban mom, I love that she drives a mini van, I love that she lives in our area (Mark actually has ran into her several times out and bought she and her husband coffee at Starbucks), I love that she is real... okay enough... I promise I don't idolize her :)
Anyways, last night Passion City planned a special evening for the women of the church who volunteer. Christy shared her stories and songs from her new album with us and it was a live podcast! It was such a sweet time! I loved hearing what was going on inside her as she wrote each song! It was also neat to be with just the women of PCC. My friend Bethany and I had coffee afterwards... fun night of worship!
While I was away Mark took the boys to Andrew's first swim lesson of the year. We used his birthday money to have a 'refresher' swim lesson. Last year he learned to swim, but knew he would need a little more practice to be ready before the pool opens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jealous.
Love her for all the same reasons!
Post a Comment