The Bendiks invited us over for a cookout and they went ALL out! It was such a treat. I'm talking they used their gift card to get a wild Scottish Salmon which was almost 3lbs and might have been one of the best things I've ever tasted, loaded baked potatoes, asparagus, corn on the cob, and we had strawberry pie for dessert. Delicious! So thankful for their friendship! It was such a fun evening: the kids played in the backyard while we grilled and visited. The boys decided they wanted to play in the mud and we turned around to find this.
 |
| mud faces |
 |
| warriors |
 |
| then on to mud baths |
After dinner and playing we put a movie on for the kiddos and started dancing. Yes, we played Wii Dance Dance Revolution and it was so much fun. I laughed so hard, I almost cried..you would to if you were watching these guys shake it!
No comments:
Post a Comment