I love this girl! I love that we have been friends 10 years. I love that he have done single years, dating years, marriage, and now babies together. I love that we can go weeks without talking and it's like we haven't missed a beat. I love that she KNOWS me and gets me. I love that I can be 100% honest and vulnerable with her at all times and she will never judge me or think poorly of me in weakness. I love that she is PASSIONATE about our Savior and she has FAITH that challenges me toward knowing Him more deeply. I love that she will always point me to Truth. I love that she is FUN! I love that she came to visit and we had 2 days of just US time! I love her friendship and that she makes my heart smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment