Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012





Spiderman and Pirates first stop was to an awesome Fall Festival at Burnt Hickory Baptist Church. Bounce houses, festival games, cake walks, hayrides, candy, funnel cakes, pumpkin painting... fun times at the Fall Festival. 





We meet up with some of our best friends at the festival. Joy, Blythe, and Abby Jane dressed up as a s'more! So cute and clever. Our kiddos loved the bounce houses!


























After a few hours at the festival we were ready to go trick or treating in our neighborhood! The kids love going door to door to see our neighbors. Nate told everyone, "trick or treat, I like chocolate"... once he was given candy he ran to Mark and I yelling, "I got somethin', I got somethin'". Andrew's favorite part about trick or treating was eating candy as we walked from house to house. He kept saying, "Mom, but can I have just one more piece". 







No comments: