Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seven Years ago.... I became Mrs. Jones

Seven years ago, Mark and I became husband and wife.
We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon .....
We enjoyed beach trips ....
ski trips ......

football games....

friends getting married ......

traveling to Hawaii ......

and traveling to Italy ......

Then we prayed that the Lord would bless us with a child .....

and He did!


It has been so much fun watching him grow ......


And now we have two little ones!
What a wonderful year it has been!






We are so thankful the Lord has blessed us with each other and our two boys! All four of us were laying in Andy's bed reading stories. I looked at Mark and said, "Seven years ago we were at our rehearsal dinner... I couldn't be any happier seven years later cuddling, laughing, and praying with our boys! My heart is so full!"

6 comments:

Lindsey Williamson said...

Oh what great pictures! So much to be thankful for...
Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie said...

great post. chill bumps just looking at all that the Lord has done...precious family.

Jason and Pamela said...

What a great post and neat idea to look back on the years! I may have to steal the idea when our anniversary comes around.

Mandy said...

Congratulations, friends! Love you!

Cintia Listenbee said...

congrats on your anniversary! your blog rocks. i'm about to be a mom for the second time too, i'm excited! blessings!!!

Emily said...

Precious post- precious family!