Friday, May 27, 2011

Glimpse of our week

I usually blog at nap time and this week I have tutored every day at nap time. So I'm a little behind.... without further ado... here is a glimpse at our week

We've enjoyed the pool...I'm so excited that our neighborhood pool is now open. The water is very cold but... both of the boys had no complaints.


Andy's buddy Jason sharing a popsicle with him

Hiking at Kennesaw Mountain....I'm so thankful we live just a few miles from the mountain. I think it is so important to be outside and let boys be boys: running, picking up sticks, playing in the dirt, etc.. We have made several hikes to the creek this week and I'm sure we will be doing many more!




Seeing a horse on the trail is definitely a highlight!
Playing in the creek....





Playing at the park....





And planting tomatoes....

No comments: