![]() |
| Enjoying the warm weather with a heated pool! |
![]() |
| Poppy getting some love |
![]() |
| Wrestling ... happens about 15 times an hour |
![]() |
| Mark with Brewster (friends dog) and Brinkley at the Marietta Farmer's Market |
![]() |
| Janelle and I at the farmers market on the square |
![]() |
| Passion City Church toddler band.... they were jammin' out to Our God...I have it on video too! |
![]() |
| I'm convinced there is no better toy for boys than empty boxes |
![]() |
| rain rain go away come again another day |
| Andy's eyes say it all.... Did she just let go of me? |
![]() |
| Their swim instructor gave them lollipops... she is now a rock star at our house |
| Real life: banging pots and pans, one sock on, waiting for dinner to be ready |
![]() |
| Why does he LOVE emptying the shoes out of the basket :) |
![]() |
| a glimpse to what teenager years will be like |











No comments:
Post a Comment