Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Repost: Felt Valentine Blessing Cookies

I'm already thinking about planning fun activities for Valentines Day. I almost forgot I made these Valentine cookies last year. I decided to repost incase you want to make them. 

I made these adorable Valentine Cookies this weekend and wanted to share the idea with you. They are made of felt so I can reuse them each year. Gotta love that!  Inside each cookie I wrote a blessing and something I love about each of my boys. They will receive one each day beginning Feb. 1 and ending on Valentine's Day. When I saw this idea, I knew I had to copy it!  Please click here if you are interested she gives you step by step instructions.

I would love to leave them sitting out on the table but... someone will get into them.... just look what happened when I went to the next room to get my camera. :)

No comments: