Our newest little friend came over today.... meet Juliette. She is 2 weeks old and such a doll!
And doesn't Christina look amazing? She had a baby 2 weeks ago people. I'm telling you she looked like she a maternity model throughout her entire pregnancy.
Oh I could eat her up... she is precious. She looks just like her daddy.
Here brother, Everett, enjoyed playing in our playroom. It's always more fun to play with other people's toys!
Last night at dinner Andy announced, "Everett is my BEST friend and I'm going to share my popcorn with him." So today we had a special treat - Popcorn! They loved watching it pop!
Nathanael slept until 10:15 AM today. Yes, that's right 10:15 AM! I kept checking on him and watching him through the video monitor. All was well. He woke up as happy as could be. Can you imagine how nice it would feel to sleep 14 hours? When he woke up he joined in on the fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment