Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten


I saw a really neat photo project on a bit of sunshine. The idea is simple," once a month on the tenth take a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty amongst the ordinary things of our day!" 


Ready to see my Ten on Ten snapshots? Don't get too excited... just everyday stuff :)


















10 comments:

Julie said...

Hey we have that potty (and last name!) too, although it looks like your potty is getting more use than ours!

Chris Gough said...

We read a lot of those books at our house! The dog photo is amazing!

Mirys said...

BEST PICTURES EVER!!!!

Beautiful family!!!

I´ve tried to participate to the project, too!
If you wanna see my "10 on 10", go to http://diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-on-10-by-mirys.html

See you there!!! I´d love your comments and the ones from your readers too!

Kisses and blessings

Mirys (from Brazil)

{cuppakim} said...

fabulous set. love that scrunchy dog face. too sweet. and the toes shot.

just lovely

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Everyday stuff's the best. I love the shot of the kids in the pool!

Yanet of 3 SKBs

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Your pup is adorable!

Dani said...

I LOVE the feet.

Great ten.

Emily said...

GREAT set of photos! Love the feet, Brinkley, the mirror shot, and of course the pool one... so so sweet! Juliette is darling, too!

AshleyAnn said...

Super fun set! I love her wet little pigtails...too cute!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

love your 10 on 10... CUTE kids! But I'm partial to your boxer... :o) LOVE, LOVE boxers... :o)