We just got back from a long kid free weekend in Orlando, Florida. This is where we stayed and it was absolutely gorgeous!
Rosen Shingle Creek does not skimp out on anything! This is a view of the backside of the hotel. There are 3 pools and a hot tub, golf course, ponds, walking trails, 5 restaurants... you name it! Yes, we enjoyed it all!
We attended a Maximized Living Conference. The conference was awesome! I could write a whole blog post just on it alone. We are so excited to be apart of Maximized Living. We also got to meet Kayla Harrision the Olympic gold medalist whom attributes her success to chiropractic.
The icing on the cake was getting to do the whole weekend with some of our best friends: Mark, Janelle, and baby Kara! We hadn't seen them in months and have missed them dearly!
I had an unexpected surprise visit from one of my friends that I hadn't seen in 4 1/2 years.... she lives in Orlando. Great seeing you Barb!
One of Mark's highlights was eating here at Fiddler's Green. 10 years ago he and his college buddies were in Orlando and ate here. Honestly, he has talked about it many times since... they have the best fish and chips... now I see why he can't forget about this place. Yummy!
Great long weekend all around: a little chiropractic, a little friends, a little fun! But there's nothing like being home with the boys! I missed them so!






No comments:
Post a Comment